Sunday, January 11, 2009

post een

So yes, I have created a blog. I'd like to be a blogger. Not just some random person who updates their internet journal every two and a half weeks with the dismal goings-on of their daily life, but a real, true-to-life blogger. If I could, I'd just sit on my couch for the rest of my life eating pretzels and furiously typing all my fabulously intelligent thoughts and getting rich all the while. But alas, work and class and graduation requirements call, and I must move on.

So in the meantime, all my fabulously intelligent thoughts that occur in between class and work and graduation requirements will be recorded here, free for whoever dares to read them. Enjoy.



Thought for the day: Ubuntu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?