Sunday, March 10, 2013

on friday I manifested a miracle.





I am beginning to open to receiving miracles,
a bloom unfurling its petals,
a hawk rising up.


On Friday I manifested a miracle.*


An overnight retreat in Rhode Island,
A grand operation in exquisite self-care,
A gathering with 15 women I call my sisters.

A day of circling, sweating, eating, connecting,
A night of laughing, yoga-ing, crying, slumber party-ing.
A morning of painting, visioning, restoring, hugging.

At one point I fell asleep on a bed of salt rocks in a heat therapy room filled with pounds upon pounds of Himalayan salt rock.
At one point I turned to Hannah and said, "I love that we can just be crying together on a Saturday morning."
At one point I was lounging on a heated water bed drinking liver detox juice in my bathing suit indoors.
At one point I found myself saying, "I feel like you remind me of someone. But it's not someone -- it's just you. My soul already knows yours."
At one point I was covering my hands in fuschia paint and pressing them onto canvases.
At one point I stood beneath a 50-degree drench shower having just come from a 140-degree steam room.
At one point the word "trust" was being inscribed onto my arm.
At one point I just stood in the loft's bathroom smelling the soap.


And then, back home.


But not home to fall back into the usual swing of things.
No -- after retreating, going back home involves slowness and integration and peace and  reflection. You re-enter home more fully yourself, standing brighter in your light, topped off with love and support and deep, deep connection.

Thank you.
I am grateful.
All is well.


And I begin to wonder how I can create more of these soul-filling moments, how I can work to ensure that moments of such deep, deep connection are my real world, instead of leaving and going "back to the real world" with a sigh and a shake of the head.

This is my real world.
This shit is real.
This can be the norm.
This is so, so possible.


How?
By staying open. Open to receiving miracles.
By saying thank you in advance.
By visualizing yourself there, knowing that it already exists on some other plane of reality and all you must do is reach out and pluck it -- and believing that, fully.
By  realizing that failure is just an illusion. That the Universe (or God, or Source, or Great Spirit, or...) is always behind you ready to scoop you up and hold you, safely. Failure is just an illusion.
And, by choosing love.



And that's it, isn't it? Love. All there is.

How could there be anything else?

Today, I am so filled with love.

Thank you.





*Quite literally, I manifested this. Never doubt your own power. I confirmed my attendance before thinking of the funds, and instead of declining I held the belief that the money would come, I trusted with a supreme trust. A week later, the money did come -- in the form of some unexpected affiliate monies that I hadn't even been trying to earn. Bam. That's how a manifestation miracle works.

Interested in this? For more info on #operationselfcarelikewhoa, see here!

10 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful and well written! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning as I read this. And smiling and feeling tears well in the corners of my eyes. This. This. THIS. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a lovely time with a lovely group of ladies!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!! It looks like a magic place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to find something like this a little closer to home! You look so content in your photos! It's good work you are doing, Ruth. I might just need to do some manifesting of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tears when I read this: At one point I found myself saying, "I feel like you remind me of someone. But it's not someone -- it's just you. My soul already knows yours."
    because hell yes, that is what happened.

    and this: You re-enter home more fully yourself, standing brighter in your light, topped off with love and support and deep, deep connection.

    oh yes, so deeply describes what is happening to me now, especially now that I've mostly reintegrated myself.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?