Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm not a slacker, I've just been spending my energies elsewhere

So apparently I haven't been blogging lately. Since February 17th, actually. It's been brought to my attention, quite abruptly, that I need to keep up. But in my defense, I also haven't been showering, grocery shopping, (and subsequently:) eating, watching The Office, or changing my socks, either.

I've been doing homework. Well, mostly just sorting through it.

I say "sorting through," because I have this terrible habit of making myself lists of every little thing I need to do for every class on countless sheets of paper that end up getting lost or misplaced or written over and in the end, I never usually get to the homework.

This is not to say I'm not doing my homework--it gets done. The papers get written, the presentations get prepared, the articles get read, the studying gets studied. It just takes me quite a few . . . lists, to get there.

So that is why I haven't blogged. My deepest apologies go out to all those who were checking every day in the hopes of seeing a recently added post (you know who you are.) I myself check my favorite blog (more than one time) every day and am often sorely disappointed.

But alas, that is the world of blogging. We amateur bloggers don't have the privilege of giving up work and school to sit in front of our computers all day wondering if the comma should or shouldn't be placed after the word "well." So until I become a famous blogger and am making my millions off of A Facet of My Growing Age, bear with me.

That being said, during my cyber-absence I've at least jotted down some fabulous new ideas for the blog. Stay tuned. And hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?