Thursday, August 2, 2012

august break


 

This month in addition to Joy Up-ing, I'm going to be taking an August Break here on the blog. Susannah started this August tradition of taking the month to sink into summer and be present through your camera lens. I did this two summers ago, unaware that it was even Susannah who started it, but stumbled upon the idea randomly and just kind of went with it. I love that two years later, I'm realizing who it was who inspired me back then, and now I love her and even met her in person just two weeks ago :) Love that synchronicity.

(In reality, posting a photo every day or so is more blogging than I do regularly, so it's not quite a break, but it feels good to me to have an easy, structured blogging plan and so in that way, it's a break.)

I'll still be writing here with regular posts when I feel inspired, but in the mean time, happy August!

If you're feeling inspired as well, join us xx

august break : two

august break : two

It's been a long week of anxiety and pressure and responsibility and independence.

And inklings of joy, trickling in.

3 comments:

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?