Tuesday, July 31, 2012

how my 2012 goals are coming true.

halfway through 2012, workbook check in 

Remember this post? It's hard to believe that was back in February, and now August is here. That's actually become one of my most popular posts, and I love how often I've referred back to my workbook since then.

Time for a 100 Things To Do In 2012 check-in!

Leonie posted hers earlier in July and it motivated me in all sorts of ways. I'm not big on creating lists of things that must-get-done-or-else, but I made this list with such light and spirit that most things on here feel totally do-able, and I realize I've manifested more things than I thought. And it's only August.


I'm sharing some of my list here to put out there the things I still want to do this year, hoping that it motivates me to make them happen. And to celebrate all the things I've already done! This isn't my full 100 (not ready to share it all...) but out of the 100, I've crossed off 46! Seeing as how about 1/4 of my list is holiday-related (Christmas crazy, much?), I'm happy about this.

If you filled out Leonie's 2012 Workbook and shared your list, link up so we can see. And it's of course not too late to start a Things To Do In The Rest Of 2012 list :)






















1. Get a new pet.  DONE. (And then, undone!)
mabel pup
2. Dress exactly how I want.
3. Go camping.
4. Visit a national park.
5. Get my fortune told.
6. Make new friends.DONE.
7. Make money from my photography.DONE.
8. Move into my own space.
9. Dance in the rain.DONE.
10. Host a party. DONE

dinner party
11. Have a girls night out.
12. Do more yoga.DONE.

13. Spend a day (or week) in bed.
14. Read more books.DONE.
15. Wear more skirts.
16. Dance under the moon.
17. Fall asleep on the beach.DONE.
watch hill, rhode island
18. Try vegan for a week.DONE.
19. Write more letters.DONE.
20. Quit my job.
21. Make my car a sanctuary.DONE.
22. Ride a horse.
23. Sleep under the stars.
24. Wear more hats.
25. Drink tea.DONE.
26. Sing karaoke. DONE.

27. Sleep with a cat.
28. Make out.
29. Journal more.DONE.
30. Do a raw cleanse.
31. Drink more water.DONE.
32. Be on time.DONE.
33. Paint outside.
34. Create a vision board. DONE.
vision board : step four
35. Spend a week by the sea. Will be done this month!
36. Take consciously deep breaths. DONE.
37. Have a picnic.DONE.
38. Learn about the moon. DONE.
full moon, july 2012
39. Go on a road trip.DONE.
rural CT
40. Make more eye contact.DONE.
41. Visit a farm.
42. Stay one night in a fancy hotel.
43. Throw a holiday party.
44. Pay more attention to how food affects my body.DONE.
45. Drink a pretty latte.DONE.
pretty latte
46. Create my business website. Actually, I'm not sure I've shared this on the blog yet!
47. Get at least 2 3 massages.
48. Revamp my iTunes.DONE
49. Explore flower essences.DONE
50. Explore essential oils.
51. Buy clothes that sing to my body.
52. Write more.DONE
53. Be a friendly neighbor.
54. Meditate however I want.
55. Give more compliments.DONE
56. Establish a nightly routine that feels better.

10 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Also,your photography is wonderful! What cameras/lenses do you use? I might want some tips from you later,if you don't mind of course. ;) Have a great night & take care,lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amber! I use a Canon Rebel XS, and switch between my 18-55mm kit lens and my 50mm 1.8. I still have a lot to learn, but if you have any questions I'll do my best! xx

      Delete
  2. You are so fantastic for maintaining a list! And good going on getting so much done so far. Massive congrats on the photography too (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technically, #20 was done and undone too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of that ;) But I don't want to cross it off until I can REALLY cross it off for good!

      Delete
  4. You are awesome and inspiring. But you already know this. Love you! .....maybe, just maybe I will create a list too.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would looove you to share a list, Christina :)

      Delete
  5. We will have to get you on Ryan so you can cross off ride a horse!!!! Sometime in the near future!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?