Monday, July 2, 2012

get the goddess circle at half price!



Dropping in with a quick note about the Goddess Circle:

tomorrow it doubles in price.

If you've been thinking about signing up, now's the time! Tomorrow at 10am EST (midnight Leonie's time) it goes up to $199/year. Right now it's only at $99 -- and is so worth the price. If you've read my post here singing Leonie's praises and explaining how she's transforming my life, you'll know I could talk all day about how amazing this woman is. This online sanctuary she's created is such a perfect thing for the world.


If you'd like to join, we'd love to have you.

Find more info here. Can't wait to see who comes along!






*I'm an affiliate for this program, which means I'll get a portion of the proceeds from each sale made from these links. Of course, even before I became an affiliate I was telling everyone I know -- I love it that much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?