Monday, April 18, 2011

a dapple of my weekend

exquisite sunrisechopping veggiesnew tulipssaturday afternoon boredomlate night garden-planningtoasting at brunchmaps in the mirrorold tables and booksdancing cousinssitting by the brooktiny among trees


A movie and beers, dress fittings and lunch, cuddling up in bed and comedy reruns, writing in the woods and taking deep breaths, Sunday brunch and visiting with family, planning my garden and calling old friends.

What did your weekend look like?

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUTH!!!
    these are beautiful!!
    i'm going to need some tips! :)

    and where to get those notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. writing in the woods, that sounds sweet. My weekend was nice. I did some cooking, some quiet and some homework. hope your week is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?