Sunday, April 3, 2011

a dapple of my weekend

saturday crepeslemon watersunny heartlounging kittysilly self portraitsunny branchnorthamptonnorthampton window

1. Saturday morning crepes.
2. Lots and lots of lemon water.
3. A heart cast in the sun.
4. Lazy Sunday morning kitty.
5. Experimenting with timers and self-portraits.
6. Being among trees.
7. Bright Northampton colors.
8. Northampton rooftop.

Hope your weekends were hopeful and bright and restorative. Feeling a bit introspective and quiet lately, so I may be away from this space for a bit. (Or perhaps just posting with photos.)

Here's to the start of a magical week :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely weekend. I'll bet those crepes were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are so perfectly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?