Wednesday, March 30, 2011

working my way

IMG_6930


This recent post from the Shutter Sisters has reaffirmed my thoughts lately about self. Have a look, if you're interested.

I'd like to explore photography a bit more now--I feel as though I've hit a stagnant spot and my creative bones just aren't being used. I see so many inspiring artists and photos out there and it's sometimes difficult to remain inspired and not wander over the line into envious. 

 I want to explore angles and subjects and self portraits and processing. I think creativity needs room to breathe, space to roam around, permission to grow. I think I need to dedicate more time to creating and doing what makes me happy.

I think that may be the hardest part about starting, though.

3 comments:

  1. you should check out MCC, they have some awesome photography classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have! I've been thinking about taking one for awhile now.....maybe it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you'll be great :)Starting is the hard part, from then on it will come naturally.
    That kitty is adorable, lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?