Tuesday, March 15, 2011

a happy one hundred.

hundred followers :)

When I began writing this blog over two years ago, I didn't take it seriously. I wrote random thoughts and pleased my professor and sometimes went weeks without posting. It was a new venture and I had no idea what I was doing. But I knew that I loved it, and so I kept it up even after I graduated.

Now, so many posts later, I notice I have 100 readers subscribed to my blog. One hundred! I'm not really one for watching stats and counting followers and promoting my site, but knowing that so many strangers have stumbled upon my little blog and wanted to continue reading just melts my heart. Hurray!

Because I'm so delighted that I have such a dedicated following, I'd like to thank you, dear readers. In celebration of one hundred followers (and counting!), I'd like to give away one print of your choice from my brand new Etsy shop, A Comfort Given Photography.

Just visit the shop, share what your favorite print is in a comment, and be entered to win it! Follower or non-follower, lurker or commenter--anyone is welcome to enter :)

The giveaway will close on Sunday March 20th at 11:59pm EST. A winner will be selected at random. Edited: Comments will now close on Monday, March 21st at 11:59pm EST. Extra day!

Good luck! And thank you for reading :)

12 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo! Congrats, it is always a pleasure to visit you here. You can probably guess which print is my favorite. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so smitten with your heart found print! omydarlingblog(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Oh my gosh I can't choose between the treetop sunset and the heart found print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY! congrats for 100 followers! that is quite an accomplishment!!!!
    Btw.. LOVE the Winter Solstice print!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats congrats congrats! :) 100 followers? a new shop? lovely photography? fantastic!

    I'm particularly partial to the lake sunset photo. All so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ruth! :) You are such a talented photographer. I particularly love the lake sunset print. The colors are so beatiful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all gorgeous but I'm loving "Market Blueberries" and the turquoise containers they're nestled in. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the followers! My favourite is the winter solstice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is among my favorites!!

    congrats!! you inspire me to blog more!

    (and rainy leaves has always been my favorite!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that's a lot of followers!

    I <3 winter solstice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!

    ... and my favorite is 'Winter Solstice'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for one hundred! I love all of your photos, but my favourite is heart found. It's breath-taking. x

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?