Sunday, March 6, 2011

a dapple of my weekend

cloudy sky over meadowafternoon lightkitty condo: resting room in usecupcake liner scrapshomemade peanut butter cups

Dinner at a restaurant that used to be an old mill, with live music.
The seemingly-endless search for the perfect bridesmaid dresses finally ending, happily.
A scary movie late at night (I was tricked into it).
A rainy Sunday for Starbucks dates and lazy shopping.
Seeing Almost Famous, for the first time ever.
A visit from my brother for dinner at home, a rare occurrence lately.
Creating homemade peanut butter cups, my new obsession (recipe coming!)

Hope you had a lovely weekend, and can expect a magical week ahead :)

6 comments:

  1. cant wait for the peanut butter cup recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sun coming through your window. That's my favorite thing about my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Ruth. I'm curious what the scary movie was!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Stephanie! My friends tricked me into watching My Soul to Take--apparently parts of it were filmed at their high school in Connecticut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an idyllic weekend! Those peanut butter cups look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?