Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the new england beach in summer.

hammonasset state park beachto the lighthousehammonasset beachplaying frisbeemaking mary go get the frisbee....and laughingshe buried herselfa pretty scenebeyond the salt marshesalong the rockssoaring seagullup the moraine trailatlantic oceanmary by the shore

Straight out of the camera, no editing or tweaking, simply sharing for the sake of sharing, just as I saw it (my new blogging philosophy, I dare say).

Last Thursday, we spent the day on the coast of Connecticut soaking up everything that comes with summer beach-going. It really felt very New Englandy, seeing the rocks and the seagulls and the lighthouses and Long Island in the distance.

There aren't many things I love about living here, but I do think this is one.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great day! You're actually really lucky to have the beach so close - take advantage!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?