Thursday, September 15, 2011

apple picking.

apple orchardlovey sisters at the orchardwandering the orchardfallen applesperfection in an apple!riding the tractor hayrideriding the hayrideorchard rowsapple orchard

It's a ritual, every year. We went early, for the galas. (Except this year we went the day after Lauren's wedding, so my exhaustion provided an unfortunate haze over my eyes.)

And now I secretly want to go back to the orchard, bringing a blanket and cheese while laying about for hours, picnicking and napping and dreaming of fall.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds WONDERFUL! what orchard did u go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! It was Johnny Appleseed, of course! I don't think I've even been to any other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE apple picking! This is the first year in three years when we haven't gone because of my knee. My favorite are honeycrisps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Becky, how devastating! It's such a fun fall ritual :) I've never had a honeycrisp -- now I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?