Tuesday, June 19, 2012

new moon release

Good new moon morning!

I've had blog posts swirling through my head for days now, and now that I'm here with an unexpected morning off from work and time to sit and write, nothing is coming to me.

So instead I offer you a happy new moon morning. A time for new energy, fresh starts, new beginnings. I'm planning on doing a bit of journalling with my intentions and updating my vision board to reflect what I want to see happen in the coming month. (New moons are great times to create vision boards.)

In the meantime, I'll share some photos that I've wanted to share, but wasn't sure how to incorporate them into a post. A new moon release :)


reflectiondesk artsiblings + puppysleepy mabelhave a good morning, say the eggs!beach treasuresraw strawberry cheesecake

Is anyone else setting new moon intentions or making wishes?

Enjoy your day, loves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?