Saturday, November 19, 2011

the kitchen holiday

I'm so excited. And proud. And giddy, too.

My sister has finally started a blog.

A food blog!



It's been in the works for awhile and, being the perfectionist goddess that she is, Rachel's finally gotten it just right.

And it couldn't be better, or more Rachel.


Check out The Kitchen Holiday (she brands it as "invigorating cooking to soothe and enliven your senses") and stay tuned for more scrumptious recipes she's got up her sleeve. (Seriously, this girl has plans.) So far, she's posted about apple and caramelized onion tarts and pumpkin spice pancakes, complete with adorable iPhone photos of culinary life in her tiny D.C. kitchen.



I think you'll love her just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?