Saturday, November 26, 2011

holiday season


It's finally here, and today I'm starting The Holiday Joy UP, hosted by Hannah Marcotti. It's ten days of gratitude, joy, and magic, and I'm already loving every minute of it.

How fantastic, to soak yourself in love and joy in the weeks leading up to the holidays, and create exactly what it is you'd like for yourself this season.

(And bonus! It's a pay-what-you'd-like course. So, my naysaying inner voice had no reason to convince me not to do this. And you can too.)


I'm thinking this is the perfect way to begin the holiday season. Cheers :)

3 comments:

  1. that looks like a very cool idea. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome Ruth!! I hope you find lots of joy and have a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Keishua, you should!

    Thank you, Mary -- you too! I was inspired by your Christmas project and determination :)

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?