Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Days with My Father

Maybe it's my melodramatic self these days, or the crummy weather outside, or the fact that I've been contemplating my 21 years of existence before I graduate college and am no longer a child, but I have fallen in love with this site.

It is beautiful. It is heart-wrenching. It is a magnificent tribute to a family I don't even know.

But it's worth reading. Keep reading it, the whole thing. It will be worth it, I promise. I think it should be made into a book. Kind of the opposite in-a-good-way version of Augusten Burroughs' writing (sorry, Augusten, I still love your books, but you're just not a happy guy).

Caution: Proceed at your own risk. Tears may flow.

Read Days with My Father.

2 comments:

  1. how do you know where to go next in this site, or doe sit matter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move the mouse to the bottom of the screen, and click. It slides through the pictures. And if you move the mouse to the left and click, it'll show you everything in order.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?