Monday, April 13, 2009

Lack of a Blackberry

Woe is me, I am Blackberry-less.

Sure, I never had one to begin with, but nonetheless--I'm still reeling in misery at having to leave it behind at the Verizon store. Holding it in my hands, zipping through its countless applications, imagining I actually owned it--okay, I guess I took it too far. But I fell in love with that cute little phone/computer/best-thing-that-was-ever-invented.

In the end, my rational side (aka my mom) took over and I decided my broke-college-student's salary couldn't afford such a wonderment. Hence, the leaving behind of the Blackberry. Insert sad face here.

Instead, I went home with this:



It may be no Blackberry, but isn't it cute? I'm pleased.

So that was the highlight of my Easter. Oh, and there was also the candy, coloring eggs, home-baked biscotti, annual Easter egg hunt, endless pies, and of course the gathering of the family. A fun time was had by all, I believe (although it was no 83 degrees North Carolina visit, RACHEL!)


Coloring eggs.


I guess the Easter Bunny did his/her job.


Yummy.


Check out this loot.


CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENS FOUR WEEKS FROM YESTERDAY?!

4 comments:

  1. haha, never mind 'highlight of your easter' - it's a freakin easter egg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You don't need a Blackberry.
    2. Easter in NC was fabulously warm and relaxing, but I would have loved to have you there decorating eggs with me!

    PS Did someone spill dye all over the table in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that would be the Terror Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be a photo journalist!

    Mystery guest

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?