Friday, May 8, 2009

Just Like Christmas.....But Better

I was up at 5:45 this morning. That's AM. As in, while the sun is rising. I know, I couldn't believe it either.

I was just too darn excited.

It was like Christmas. Better than Christmas. It's my last day of college.






I was literally showered and out the door by 6:30. Coffee with soymilk, a toasted multigrain bagel, and a cozy corner table awaited me at Starbucks. This was the last time I would have to study. EVer.

So, in three and a half hours, I will be a different person. I don't know why this is so monumental to me. But it is. I

simply cannot wait to never have to crack open a textbook or sharpen my #2 pencil for a Scantron exam again.

I'm sure a year from now I'll be missing it, as my brain will have turned to mush from the non-stimulation of working at a daycare and living with my parents, but for right now, I'm embracing it, baby.

I think a celebratory drink is in order, no? Drink up, buttercup.

Also, please watch this video. And then watch every other video by Garfunkel and Oates on YouTube. Riki Lindhome and Kate Micucci are absolutely hilarious and I love them.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was studying in Starbucks now. I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! congrats ru!! I'm sooo proud of you!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?