Tuesday, June 14, 2011

awakening


In solitude we give passionate attention to our lives, to our memories, to the details around us.
~Virginia Woolf

I am moving forward at such a rapid rate that I can’t afford to be pulled back or the equilibrium of my boat will be rocked.  And that rocking might cause the boat to capsize or break apart.  I won’t take the risk, my life and my children’s lives depends on it.                         

I have the capacity to be awake in any moment I choose. When I focus on what I know is true I feel more awake and aware. I am letting go of worries about the unknown more and more. I am committing to what I know because it feels better.                                 
~JBG

1 comment:

  1. The last quote really strikes home with me today. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?