Thursday, June 2, 2011

june intentions

wildflower bunch, from the brook

We're halfway through the year, and the past 12 months have been big ones for me. These are my intentions for this month that marks a full year of growth and transformation:

   ~to get more interested and invested in learning about an Ayurvedic or holistic approach to premenstrual syndrome
   ~to join a book club
   ~to spend time cultivating my garden
   ~to focus more on honoring myself and doing what I want to do
   ~to give more attention to my blog and begin sharing my story truthfully and honestly

I'm excited to start doing this month. Hurray :)

blooms opening

6 comments:

  1. What a great list. May I recommend, for item #1, the new book Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life by Dr. Claudia Welch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m--THANK you. I'm looking it up, right now. How perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great list!! I wish you great success! And your pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for your intentions! (Especially the one about sharing your story and the holistic approach!) Could you make one of them to email me a picture you take each week and I'll just make it the background on my computer? That's what I end up doing with your pictures anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Mary! Compliments like that are so inspiring :)

    Becky--I LOVE that they're your backgrounds. (They're usually mine too!) I'm on it!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?