Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a foggy beach day.

rocky neck beachfeet on the beachlaughing friends on the beachpretty lauren, sunbathingjump!waiting for pizzamystic pizzamystic pizza

I rather prefer beach days with
a little wind
and mild temperatures
and a foggy dome over the sea
and not too many beach goers around

to sit curled on a blanket
reading
journalling
watching the clouds
making me think of Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.

And then they're always much better with silly friends and photo shoots and Mystic Pizza and margaritas.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun! I prefer beach trips like that too. I can't swim, but love just sitting there and daydreaming on cloudy days.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?