Wednesday, May 25, 2011

reasons to be happy.

  • It's 6am and there's not a cloud in the blue blue sky and the sun is already poking out over the treetops.
  • It's also supposed to get to 80 degrees today. 
  • And I only have to work a HALF day.
  • In 14 hours, I'll be seeing Ray Lamontagne in concert (again) and be reunited with Steph.

margs and sweet potato friesblue skies at lastwaning lilies of the valleyfire dancingsummer nights beginningsunday morning


As I'm looking back over photos from the weekend and feeling summer creeping in, I can already tell:

yes, today's going to be a good day.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! Your photos are beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - 6am and you already have a wonderful perspective on the day - so good. And I like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good day indeed! I had almost forgotten what the sun looked like, and how it felt on my skin! These are beautiful pictures my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the compliments! Seriously--coming here and reading the comments are the highlights of my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a good day. I love simple abundance. So many good lessons are packed into that book. I hope your day continues being lovely. peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I read this at the end of my day, but what a great way to start and end it!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?