Monday, January 2, 2012

a new year.

{Sometimes, a blogging silence is so needed. These days, I've felt so much overwhelm and anxiety and days packed full of things, that keeping my head above the water felt way more important than keeping up with Ruth Writes. But finally, I'm popping back in with a small little post. Perhaps that's where this blog is headed in the new year -- tiny little snippets of posts, reserved only for the really good bits, instead of lengthy fluffy posts that feel hard and unauthentic. You know?}


woods walkwoods walk woods walk + sietawoods walk + berrieswoods walk + sietawoods walk

A few quiet moments from yesterday's woods walk, with our long-term dog-sitting friend Sieta.

I think I may have nature-amnesia -- it always feels so restorative and healing to step outside, and yet I always seem to forget it.

Here's to more remembering this year :)

2 comments:

  1. *Gorgeous* photos. I especially love the first three -- feeling the puppy love with those little ears.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?