Saturday, December 5, 2009

ah, saturdays.

My day today will (hopefully) go something like this:



1. Drag my butt out of this chair and start my day by SHOWERING.


2. Tackle my huge big long list of to-do items (clean the litter box? do laundry? vacuum?)


3. Work on (finish, perhaps?) my grad school apps.


4. Maybe make an impromptu trip to Starbucks for a gingerbread latte.


5. REFUSE to go shopping. No matter how tempting.


6. Babysit.


7. Enjoy the expected SNOW that's coming :)


8. Try to avoid this perpetual headache.


9. Call Abby, my long-lost-friend who probably thinks I'm ignoring (I'm not, really).


10. Revel in SATURDAYS and try not to think ahead to Monday . . .


What are your plans for this Christmasy Saturday?


3 comments:

  1. uugghh snow?!
    i could only dream of such happiness!

    :)
    i think i have to head to the malls... it's the only place where it feels like christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo happy it finally snowed!!! I want to go play in it hahah...!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?