Tuesday, December 29, 2009

christmas in review.

What?! It's December 29th already? Just a minute ago it was rushrushrush before Christmas --and now it's come and gone. The days after Christmas (despite STILL being in the Christmas season--twelve days, you know) always seem so empty and sad. Listening to Christmas music continuously just isn't cutting it.

Nevertheless, Christmas 2009 came and went without mishap. Jana, my best friend since forever, came home from Philadelphia for a few days with her boyfriend. Rachel came back to us from DC (about time!) and we spent our days baking cookies, wrapping presents, and listening to Christmas music.

And my biggest surprise: I finally got my DSLR camera! I still haven't figured it out all the way, but I'm getting there. I went a bit nuts with it over the holiday:

mosaic94b005aa61b19555b40bb4947269ae3bb705b6fa

Can it be Christmas again yet?

How were your holidays?

4 comments:

  1. it did go by quickly didn't it?!?

    and YAY! you got your camera! i can't wait to see all the great photos to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your montage! We had such a good time...and more to come when you get here tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are so beautiful! Congrats on your new camera!!!
    I can't believe christmas is over either! but at least new years is soon :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are great! I bought my dslr two years ago and got it in the mail just before Christmas, I have SO MANY photos from that Christmas, haha, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?