Sunday, December 12, 2010

getting into the season

presents wrappedchristmas lights strunghouse lightsblanche under the tree

This weekend, we finally got around to decorating for Christmas (and with two whole weeks to spare, at that). My mother and I decided to get bold and even climbed ladders to pin lights up on the roof. It was seriously impressive.

The tree can be up and the lights can be on and the garland can be strung and the presents can be wrapped, but I still feel like I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet. My head's not in it, all the way.

Maybe I just need to get my cards in the mail. That must be it.


1 comment:

  1. I was about to say you needed snow, but then I remember that you guys already got some, you lucky devils!

    I think you're right. Christmas cards will definitely seal the deal on the Christmas season's arrival.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?