Saturday, April 21, 2012

finally!

Okay! Finally, after so many emails and phone calls and customer service messages, I've finally gotten my old domain redirected to the new name, featherspirit.com.

So welcome, featherspirit.com!

If you've had trouble following or reading in a reader, I apologize. I'm new to all this, and accidentally assigned the new domain name without finalizing the redirection of the old name. Please do catch up on the most recent posts, including the final guest post and a post from last weekend.

Again, I'm so glad we're all here. Thank you for joining me at Feather Spirit :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Are you available for Blogger consulting work, now that you're so well versed in these complicated tasks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I feel like I should be -- although my main source of knowledge comes from Googling my questions :) Let's have a consultation!

      Delete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?