Friday, April 27, 2012

{this moment}

mornings on my way to work, my favorite spot :)  

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Linking up with SouleMama this Friday.

I always pass this spot on my drive to work in the mornings, always wanting to capture it.
Yesterday I had my camera in hand, seizing the quick second at a stop sign.
Mornings really are my favorite time of day.

2 comments:

  1. My, that is a lovely spot. Thanks for sharing!
    Here's our moment this week: http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Katie! Thanks for stopping by :) I'm off to check yours out xx

      Delete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?