Sunday, June 13, 2010

where i've been



blues fest

hanging out at Bushnell Park at a blues fest

books, mirrors

exploring new art exhibits,
of rooms with distorted mirrors and a floor of upright books

scared?

being silly on roller coasters on work field trips

baby, light

babysitting CB and forcing her to be my photo muse

dismal

feeling bad for myself amidst rain and gray skies

mango margs

drinking mango margaritas and singing karaoke

smacks

buying sugary cereal that my mother rarely bought me as a child

adelaide

realizing my sincere disdain for pet fur in homes

sonnets from the portuguese

and exploring used bookstores,
buying old books of poetry that captivate me for hours.



I hope to be back in this space more often, now.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, although feeling bad on a day when it's raining is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blues fest + mango margaritas? sign me up.

    :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to mango margarita! and i love pops...rainy days are best for reading books! the end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a great weekend. I must say again that I absolutely love the way you tell a story with photos. You have real talent. The art exhibit looks fantastic, and that is by far the cutest baby I have ever seen. I hope you really enjoyed your weekend. I always love visiting your blog, it is such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have had a good weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love every single solitary thing you've been doing. and when i say love. i mean REALLY love. what fun you've been having! glad you're loving life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like you've been having a great time! I'd love to go to the blues fest!

    ps. I gave you a little award :) (http://antikamoda.blogspot.com/2010/06/life-is-good.html#comments)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that roller coaster pic! all of this sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love rainy days! That art exhibit looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos as always.
    those all sound like mostly good places to be.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?