Tuesday, January 25, 2011

around the house

blooming amaryllis

An amaryllis unfurling all at once in a great big roll, spilling out gloriously and opening wider than imaginable.

leftover candy canes

Finding use for the leftover-candy-canes-that-nobody-wants. Verdict: they can be pretty fun when used non-traditionally.

morning full moon

I couldn't resist this shot of the full moon Thursday morning, peering out at me through the trees and my curtains as I awoke, taunting me to get out of bed and capture her photo. I just barely managed it before she slipped out of sight.


(Just a question, dear readers: do the photos on this blog seem cut off on the right? On my screen, they always appear in full size, but I've learned that on other computers they're much too large and the whole right edge disappears. Help! Does this happen when you read?)

7 comments:

  1. they do seem a little off center, however i think it works because the off center image adds an artistic quality

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing it cut off, photo or words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there may be a lean but I like it. It is barley noticeable. Those peppermints are making me crave peppermint hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty. So happy to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?