Monday, January 24, 2011

visit to columbus

morning flightbloody marys definitely make for a better flightruth + abby, ohionorth marketlate night ice cream

Ah, if only weekends were longer. I could stay in Columbus with Abby and fantasize about never returning to New England.

We spent our long weekend lounging in happy hours, drinking beer and eating chips while watching UConn basketball win a game, hopping through snow and slush to stroll the cutest bookshops and boutiques you'll ever see, staying up late ordering really good beer at the self-proclaimed "cultural hub of the Midwest," ordering Greek food and watching endless episodes of Weeds, and wandering the North Market and reveling at its amazingness.

Good thing I'll be seeing her again this weekend, for I might die of withdrawl.

Thanks, Abby!


Note of interest: A bloody mary will greatly improve the quality of one's airplane ride.

2 comments:

  1. love the bird's eye view!
    you won a necklace on my blog! come check it out and send me an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you never returned to New England, you'd miss all this snow we're getting!

    The North Market looks lovely, as do you- I'm so glad you had such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?