Friday, January 28, 2011

felicitous findings: part 29

flax seeds

1. More batches of flax seed bread. I think soon I'll have the recipe memorized.

2. Finding solace in staying home sick for two days (it's been miserable) when friends make a special delivery of homemade soup, bread, and ginger ale.

3. Pre-class "homework" for a Philosophy and Ethics of Yoga course I'm taking on Sunday--it makes me feel smart to be doing "homework" again after so long.

4. Upcoming birthday parties and preparing caramel sea salt brownies as a gift (yes, they're that popular).

5. Drinking enormous amounts of orange juice, with sickness being an excuse. My body needs it, right?


(I actually thought about making this an anti-Felicitous Findings, and posting about all the things that are making me crazy right now, as that would be much easier to recall, but quickly realized that that would defeat the purpose. Uh, oops.)

4 comments:

  1. mmmm caramel sea salt brownies sound amazing! i am going to make those asap. lovely blog, dear!

    i hope you will visit my blog and enter my very first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i hope you feel better! yes, to that vitamin c! friends making you homemade soup?- maybe i should get sick!

    -philosophy and ethics of yoga? what an amazing class, please tell me all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum - flax seed bread sounds delicious! Hope you're feeling better soon and that the yoga class goes well - sounds really interesting! Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. caramel sea salt brownies are the hit :)
    & kudos to for still keeping on the bright side despite feeling sicky and all. yay!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?