Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow day, in b&w

snow-laden windowmorning chocolatemorning oatmealmary's morning chocolatemother shoveling, b&wsweet potato apple breadshed windowin the midst of a storm, b&wsnow piled on the shed

Two feet of snow, and it's still snowing: sweet potato apple bread and caramel sea salt brownies, back-breaking shoveling and trudging through drifts, one load of laundry and a full bag of junk taken out of my bedroom, lots of taking pictures and lots of computer time.

Another one tomorrow?


(PS: the HTML of my blog has suddenly eluded me and I can't seem to figure it out--bear with me while I'm figuring it all out!)

1 comment:

  1. I miss my snow day!
    These pictures are gorgeous. Just looking at them relaxes me.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?