Tuesday, January 18, 2011

felicitous findings: part 28

much-needed tulips

1. Blueberries and tulips. On sale at the grocery store and my body has demanded  blueberries ever since. Good thing the largest package was so cheap!

2. The prospect of a weekend retreat to Kripalu in a couple of months.

3. MC Yogi (especially Om Namah Shivaya). I can't get enough.

4. Breathing in the morning. Tomorrow I'm aiming for two whole minutes. This is no mean feat, in my book.

5. Excitement for a trip to Ohio to see my very dear friend Abby this weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear me. I think my body is demanding blueberries right now! They sound so delicious.

    As for morning breathing, I'm seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Kripalu for R&R, or a scheduled program? I'm thinking about the Jai Uttal weekend in February but can only afford the dorm accomadations, which I don't really care for.

    LOVE that MC Yogi album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips never fail to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kripalu, mc yogi, morning breaths... loove these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this post! I have been eating blueberries lately too like crazy! i've been throwing a handful in my green monster smoothie in the morning and it's amazing. thanks for introducing me to the music! i love it. and kripalu?! oh my gosh that's one of my dream yoga retreats to go on!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?