Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a dapple of my weekend

Very late, but this is how my weekend went:


something funnyamidst our nightpumpkin seeds, roastedvegetables, choppedwavingleaf trailbranches

It also included pumpkin carving, drinking pumpkin spice ale, starting some new sewing projects, working a bit, crocheting a lot, and practicing to stand up for myself.

A very fruitful weekend, indeed.

Now, to prepare for the busy week ahead--birthday gift shopping, sister visits, preparations for a Halloween party, and finally figuring out my costume.....


Have a lovely Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos, sounds like a great little weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, your weekends always sound lovely.

    i made pumpkin muffiny-cupcakey things and have all these pumpkin seeds. what did you put on them to roast? i tried a recipe last year and they were... well... inedible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmella! I set the oven to 400 degrees and roasted them in olive oil and salt until they were a little brown and crispy-looking, maybe half an hour? And lots of stirring in between. Hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?