Friday, October 29, 2010

the weekend

After this weekend, I'm really going to try very hard to have weekends reserved for relaxing and doing nice things and not being too busy.

This weekend, I will:

--carve pumpkins (Rachel's home to visit with us, yay!)
--have a bonfire in the cold
--go out to breakfast
--attend a one-year-old birthday party (already!)
--hurry to work
--hurry home from work and put on a costume
--go to a Halloween party
--do something fallish on Sunday morning (is apple picking done with?!)
--say goodbye to Rachel
--hurry back to work
--come home and be disappointed that the weekend's already over.


Those are lots of good things, yes, but I'll be happy when weekends don't include sixteen hours of work. Yikes.

Hope yours is more quiet than mine! See you all on Monday with lots of good pictures :)

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonfire!
    that's all it takes, i'm soo jealous of your upcoming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that the weekend is almost over! I carved pumpkins and had a delicious breakfast yesterday morning, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the weekend flies by these days, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?