Friday, May 7, 2010

the weekend, again


Does it feel like it was just the weekend a second ago? I never thought I'd be anything but delighted to see a weekend looming, but lately, I feel like every other day I'm saying, "It's Friday already?"


This weekend I plan on getting down to business and burying my nose in sewing projects. I've recently signed on to sell some pieces at a local farmer's market, so I have plenty of work to do before June surprises me.

Since, you know, the weekends have been in that habit.


Enjoy yours, won't you?



7 comments:

  1. I agree, this week went so fast. It's already the 7th of May!
    Beautiful photos and gorgeous blog.
    Have a great weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day I start feeling like Friday comes too fast will be one fabulous day. On the contrary, Monday felt like it should have already been Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH my weeks went by that fast. HA! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the weekends. Except on this one I'm moving, so less fun than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really wish i knew how to sew. and i completely agree about the weekends! i feel like the week goes by so quickly...i hope summer slows the time down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can count on me to be marketing your pieces all around that farmers market.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?