Monday, February 21, 2011

felicitous findings: part 30

icy snow and sunlight

1. Finding new blogs. I spent the majority of Sunday morning in bed perusing new sites. And falling in love.

2. Mumford and Sons. The Cave. Awake My Soul. Little Lion Man. Roll Away Your Stone. All of them. I can't stop.

3. Twitter. I can't believe no one told me how fun this was before now.

4. Goddess Leonie's Goddess Guidebook. She's indescribably wonderful. Everything she writes is pure magic. I'm inspired beyond belief. I want to be her.

5. Brand new notebooks, with pretty feathered covers, blank and white to fill with words.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo.
    I also went to check out the Goddess Guidebook blog and am now addicted. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great photo! I love Mumford and Sons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE mumford and sons!! lovelovelove

    i second that twitter fun... i can't believe it took me so long!

    thanks for posting that link... i'm spending waaay too much time perusing posts on how to be a goddess :) and maybe creating a life list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Little Lion Man! One of my favorite songs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious - and delightful.... around the same time, I was also (#2) listening to that Mumford album over and over again. And (#3) I became a tweeter this year, too. So, I can also say that (#1) applies as well.... Isn't blogging wonderful?

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?