Thursday, February 3, 2011

i've finally done it

After much deliberation, and even more preparation, I've finally done it:

I've launched my Etsy shop!




It's a collection of photographic prints in a shop I'm calling "A Comfort Given Photography." When I heard Mary Oliver speak in October, she referred to poetry as a "comfort given." That phrase has stuck with me, and I've come to realize that that's exactly what my photography is for me: a comfort.

And now I'm ready to share it.

Take a look if you'd like, and enjoy! Thank you guys so much for your support :)

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhh emmmm geee!!! I'm so excited about this! Do I have to choose just one? I'm about to go out of town but I will DEFINITELY be ordering something (or two or three somethings) when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HOORAY! That's so exciting. Going to check it out, now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Your work looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey !!! Good for you how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! congrats! they look ahhmazing!

    looking around, it seems i have too much empty wall space... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY RUTHIE!!!!! I'm so happy that you got your ETSY up and running. I love your pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New reader. Wanted to say I love your blog and photography. :) Congrats on the etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?