Monday, February 14, 2011

love.

Once upon a time, I was looking towards Valentine's Day 2011 with the hopefulness of having someone to share it with.

Ha.

I can appreciate my months-younger self's desire for partnership, for someone to celebrate with, a yearning to be with someone else. And yet I rejoice at the growth that has occurred since then.

Today I bought myself flowers. And I wouldn't want them from anyone else.

homemade red velvet cupcakeslittle sister's valentinesheart-shaped banana chocolate pancakes

(These two posts have also inspired me tremendously today.)

3 comments:

  1. your cupcakes look great! are they the red velvet ones? if you dont mind sending me the recipe you used, im trying to find one that works for me. hope you had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pancakes look lovely. I agree; Loving yourself is the most important thing in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?