Monday, June 1, 2009

A Graduation Celebration and A Dapple of My Weekend


How was your weekend? I hope yours was as lovely as mine!

Saturday was my graduation party that I had with Jana. It went unbelievably well, and I think everyone had a good time. Luckily, Saturday was the one beautiful day of about five rainy ones, so we could sit outside in the sun and sip Sam Adams and nosh on grilled veggies and bruschetta. Yummmm :) We had a good turnout and I got to catch up with some faraway friends and family--so I'd say it was a success.

Of course, this means that now my college life is truly over, but we'll save that gripe for another post . . .

Here are some photos I snapped. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. That was a great day! You and Jana go way back, so it was fitting to celebrate together! Great pictures...you should be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?