Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Kick in the Pants



My Monday kick in the pants just happens to be synonymous with My Creative Fling's!

I went to my first real yoga class tonight. I loved it. I can't wait to go back.

This is what I've been missing!

The cute old woman named Beth, the shoes lined up at the door, the jasmine eye masks, the Sanskrit letters flickering on the wall, (the student discount--shh!), the calming music--it was wonderful.

Future dream job number three-hundred-and-forty-seven: yoga instructor.

Namaste.


(Are you new to Ruth Writes? Welcome! Be sure to become a follower and check back often for updates--thanks for visiting!)



(Photo via intellectuallysound)

1 comment:

  1. i loved yoga! I'm not big on the whole "spirituallity" thing of it but it is really relaxin! i miss my yoga class lol

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?