Friday, June 26, 2009

Mary's Purse Vs. Ruth's Purse

These are the contents of nine-year-old Mary's purse:

Rachel's business card, chocolate chip cookie lip balm, two bracelets, a hair clip, a beaded elephant keychain from South Africa, a water bottle, her doll, a kitty and blanket, a pocket watch, a wooden whistle with the tag sale sticker still on it, her bag of money, a lollipop, and her "cell phone."

And these are the contents of mine:


Two planners, a popper, a barrette, Burt's Bees lip balm, To The Lighthouse, cosmetic bag, my camera, my cell phone, my wallet, tissues, Altoids, keys, and my half-broken iPod.


I just thought the comparison was interesting. And slightly comical.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it. My business card? LOL. Slash I love that she has that keychain from South Africa still!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?