Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Dapple Of My Weekend

This weekend I:





:: traipsed around the woods of Vermont,

:: strolled through the streets of Brattleboro,

::admired cozy little nooks in used bookstores,

::poked through trays, bowls, plates, and cups full of beads,


:: went to thrift store after thrift store after thrift store . . .












:: wished fall would never, ever leave,


:: made some new headbands,

:: went shopping with MH

:: watched You've Got Mail,

:: made some more grad school plans (!),

:: and ate Halloween candy.


Is it Monday already?
Poop.




6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love it up there in VT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Fun weekend.
    Oh poop is right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics from Brattleboro! I love it there. Did you eat at Fireworks Pizza by any chance? It's excellent. It's beyond excellent actually, it's addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, you had a pretty perfect weekend!
    i should move to new england...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The used bookstore looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a perfect weekend to me; you are a girl after my own heart, Ruth! I had a very similar Brattleboro weekend this past summer. I love that area.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a nice comment! I'm so glad you found me, because that led me here to you!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?