Thursday, February 18, 2010

returned

Finally, I'm back.

As free as I feel when I'm away from the internet and phones and connected-ness, I also get a little antsy when I desert my blog for so long. I feel sad for the little thing, like when I'm away from my cat for too long and think she must be getting sick of my sister feeding her for me and running after her to catch her by the tail and drag her out from underneath the bed.

Blog, Stella: I'M HOME. You can stop worrying.


However, I'm home, yes. And I need to:

pay bills
and catch up at work
and clean the bathroom
and plan a birthday party
and get my hair cut
and finish scholarship essays
and clean the litter box
and get in a better mood
and clean my room
and get back to the gym
and and and and . . .

And I have about a million posts lined up in my head, so I'll be back in full-blogging action very soon.

If I can make a dent on that list, first.

1 comment:

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?