Sunday, February 28, 2010

a dapple of my weekend

IMG_1075

IMG_1071

IMG_1078

IMG_1087
IMG_1105
IMG_1108

IMG_1110
IMG_1114
IMG_1117
IMG_1125
IMG_1131
IMG_1136
IMG_1137



This weekend flew by before I could even recognize it. But, I feel like I say that every Sunday night, so no surprise there.

This weekend I spent lots of time pining for my long hair and reading this book, playing board games and drinking wine spritzers, going to Pilates classes and having a slumber party, and finally watching (500) Days of Summer. My weekends always start out with such spunk and pizazz, and then end up fizzling out into bittersweet Sunday blues. Hmph.



Monday better fix that.


5 comments:

  1. That cat photo is soooo cute.
    Where is all your snow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great weekend! how'd you like 500 days of summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you managed to capture all of Hartford's huge buildings in that one photo, and how I never realized there was a dragon holding the bell after living there for almost 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of Hartford in the fog. It captures the weather we've been having lately but makes it looks so much prettier.

    P.S. I remember that fake cupcake smell the dolls had too. It's so weird what they think to put on kids toys.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?