Tuesday, November 23, 2010

in preparation of thanksgiving

1. Go to yoga. For a free "Chill Out Before the Holidays" class. (How can I say no?)

2. Work one more day for the week!

3. Drive out to the farm to pick up my winter share.

4. Decide on the perfect Thanksgiving side dish recipe.

5. Attempt to quiet my mind a little.

6. Give thanks early Thursday morning with another yoga class.

7. Appreciate Thanksgiving for (if nothing more than) a day of rest, and not let my mind wander to Christmas mayhem just yet.....


What will you be preparing this week?

1 comment:

  1. I took a jar of homemade green salsa off the shelf tonight and bought a bag of corn chips at the local store. Does that count? We'll be going out to a restaurant in RI tomorrow, but I thought something to munch on before and/or after might be handy. Quite a change from the years I used to host Thanksgiving!

    Your plans sound really wonderful. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?