Friday, July 10, 2009

Gone again


Tomorrow I leave yet again on another fabulous trip. I fly to DC to see Rachel for five whole days!

We can't wait. She's got it all planned. I have my bathing suit for rooftop pool swimming and my earrings from London for going out at night.

The posts will surely be slow for the next few days, as we try the Thai place around the corner from her apartment and buy oodles of wine from Whole Foods, but I promise I'll be back with many many pictures and stories (Rachel's always dependable for good stories).

Trip #1 will surely be beat!


(Are you new to Ruth Writes? Welcome! Be sure to become a follower and check back often for updates--thanks for visiting!)



(Photo via Bob Willoughby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?