Friday, July 31, 2009

Ray LaMontagne

I'm so excited. I just had to share.

RAY LAMONTAGNE IS DOING A FALL TOUR. AND TICKETS GO ON PRESALE MONDAY AT 10AM.

Maybe you don't understand how much I love him. I've seen him twice before, but missed his tour this past April. Bummer, I know. I'll do anything to see him again.

I think he may be the sole reason why I find men in plaid shirts with beards so damn attractive.

Not familiar with Ray LaMontagne, you say? Shame on you. Just kidding. Kind of. Really though, he's too good of a musician to miss.

Well, now I'll help bring you into the real world and share with you his music. Here's my personal favorite from his debut album, Trouble:



See? I know, now you're hooked. Buy tickets Monday morning at 10am. Just please let me get front row first. I'm still deciding if I should go to Boston or New York . . .

Oh, and I'll let you know once we've set our wedding date.

(This time I wasn't kidding.)


2 comments:

  1. We can stalk him if you come out to the Berkshires. He lives in the next town over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! he does have a really great style!!:-)
    Boston is a great place for concerts! Is the new york one in NYC? cuz that is probably easier to get to via MetroNorth it;s like 28 bux round trip!

    ReplyDelete

Have I ever told you how much I love your comments?